Friday, January 29, 2010

That Valentine Feeling

It’s starting to look like February at our house.  This year I decided to decorate a Valentine tree.  I had some fun decorations from my girls Christmas tree that I used, and then I added a few sparkly hearts.  I think it turned out cute!  I know a lot of people who think that Valentines day is a stupid holiday.  (My husband is one of them.)  I love Valentines day, and it’s even more fun with kids.  Lexi loves it the most, she full out expects a fancy dinner and flowers.  Last year, Shawn bought me roses and her carnations.  This did not fly well with her, she expected the roses.  She is already high maintenance.  I pity the fool who marries her.  Little Oakley loves the candy.  I swear I go through pounds of it by the end of the month.  Every time I turn around she is sneaking it.  Good thing she likes to brush her teeth!

CIMG0377 CIMG0383

CIMG0379

Even Crew likes chocolate kisses!

1 comment:

  1. cute tree! Did you put sugar in that vase with the flowers? It looks cute.

    ReplyDelete