Friday, January 29, 2010

Our Three Little Ones

Crew is starting to move, slowly, but still too quick for me.  He gets around by rolling.  The other day I couldn’t find him and he had rolled down the hall.  He is starting to scoot forward a little, mostly he just carpet burns his face.

CIMG0356 CIMG0373

Oakley is loving her dress ups!  She went to her first princess birthday party last weekend.  She was so excited to dress up and be a beautiful princess.  Sleeping Beauty came to the party and Oakley gave her hugs and danced with her.  I didn’t even know she knew who Sleeping Beauty was.  Apparently, I was wrong!  She couldn’t get enough of her!

CIMG0370 CIMG0367

Lexi is getting so old.  She loves drawing and coloring and playing with friends.  Every notebook in the house has her marks on it.  I have to hide my notebooks, and every time Lexi sees a new notebook her eyes light up with excitement.  I have never seen a child so easily pleased!  She also loves having her picture taken!

CIMG0362 CIMG0361

No comments:

Post a Comment